Fifteen plus years in the event management business, and many more years of event planning experience between all of our planning partners; the multi-faceted backgrounds of our team have allowed PINKBOXE to exceed expectations and create lasting memories.
We expect the unexpected and handle last minute challenges with grace, efficiency and professionalism. We use careful discretion regarding every single detail when orchestrating events. Our ultimate goal is to create lasting relationships with our clients for years to come.
We are a boutique planning company based in the DC Metro Area, specializing in social events. We take pride in offering a refreshing outlook into the planning and design process for seekers of something unique, personal, and playful.
“We think outside of the box and dream in pink !”
- I was born in Chicago & raised in Massachusetts.
- I have lived in DC, VA, and MD for the last 18 years.
- Brunch is my favorite “Partee!”
- I cannot live without Tapas and Prosecco!
- My degree is in Political Science.
- The best feeling ever is watching the look of pure bliss on the couples’ faces when they finally grab a sneak-peak of their event space right before the festivities begin!
- My largest career event so far was for 3,000 people, whew!
- Dusk is my favorite time of day.
- I cry at every wedding, every time, I luv LOVE!
- I’ve traveled to 11 Countries so far.
- I’m obsessed with Netflix.
- I’ve been very happily married for almost 6 years & been in love for 10!
- The best gift ever…my son and my Boston Terrier.
- If I could meet anyone famous it would be Audrey Hephurn.
- PINK is my favorite color!