Because you only have that one moment to make a lasting impression.
Choose your own adventure, think outside the box and plan a fabulous soiree!
A small token of affection is an unforgettable way to end a celebration, what they say after the event sets the tone of your event success.
Fifteen plus years in the event management business, and many more years of event planning experience between all of our planning partners; the multi-faceted backgrounds of our team have allowed PINKBOXE to exceed expectations and create lasting memories.
We expect the unexpected and handle last minute challenges with grace, efficiency and professionalism. We use careful discretion regarding every single detail when orchestrating events. Our ultimate goal is to create lasting relationships with our clients for years to come.
We are a boutique planning company based in the DC Metro Area, specializing in social events. We take pride in offering a refreshing outlook into the planning and design process for seekers of something unique, personal, and playful.
“We think outside of the box and dream in pink !”
Founder & Events Director
- I was born in Chicago & raised in Massachusetts.
- I have lived in DC, VA, and MD for the last 18 years.
- Brunch is my favorite “Partee!”
- I cannot live without Tapas and Prosecco!
- My degree is in Political Science.
- The best feeling ever is watching the look of pure bliss on the couples’ faces when they finally grab a sneak-peak of their event space right before the festivities begin!
- My largest career event so far was for 3,000 people, whew!
- Dusk is my favorite time of day.
- I cry at every wedding, every time, I luv LOVE!
- I’ve traveled to 11 Countries so far.
- I’m obsessed with Netflix.
- I’ve been very happily married for almost 6 years & been in love for 10!
- The best gift ever…my son and my Boston Terrier.
- If I could meet anyone famous it would be Audrey Hephurn.
- PINK is my favorite color!
- I was born & raised in Bethesda, Maryland.
- I lived in New Orleans (my absolute favorite city) for college.
- I moved to NYC for grad school & lived there for 8 years before returning home to the DC area.
- My degrees are in Communication & Counseling Psychology.
- I am a licensed therapist with a passion for throwing fabulous events.
- It’s not a party without a great cheese or charcuterie plate!
- My absolute favorite moment at a wedding is the first look!
- I love personalized, nontraditional wedding vows. They’re so romantic & always bring a tear to my eye!
- Sunset is my favorite time of day.
- I’ve traveled to 10 countries so far.
- I’ve been happily married for a little over a year, and still think of myself as a Newlywed!
- I’m obsessed with cooking shows and HGTV!
- If I could meet any famous person right now it would be Anthony Bourdain.
- My favorite décor color is rose gold!